Minecraft is a potential product that Microsoft has to buy for $ 2.5 billion in 2014 without delay. A super product with high applicability in education, science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM). Minecraft PE – Pocket Edition is the top-notch addictive multi-platform online play-supported version for millions of users of this Minecraft electronic product that you should not ignore. Why haven’t you discovered the fascinating world in this version yet?
Information about Minecraft
Minecraft is a famous video game in the sandbox game genre. We can see this as a branch of the open world because of its very high practical application. Markus “Notch” Persson – a Swedish programmer who invented Minecraft.
The game released its first version on TIGSource on May 17, 2009. Minecraft continued to be developed and published by Mojang in 2011. In 2014 Minecraft was officially acquired by Microsoft. Currently, this hit game is published by Xbox Game Studios.
By arranging the cubes together, Minecraft allows players to be creative and build beautiful structures. In addition, Minecraft also allows you to experience many interesting activities to build buildings including searching, gathering resources, crafting, and fighting.
Moreover, Minecraft is also famous for its third-party mods, which allow players to own new tools, diverse characters, and specific tasks for players to unleash their creativity and implementation.
Seven flexible game modes
Minecraft has many game modes to help players have as many rich and diverse experiences as possible. The game has available modes such as:
- Survival Mode
- Hardcore Mode
- Creative Mode
- Adventure Mode
- Spectator Mode
- Multiplayer Mode
- Customization Mode
Nine impressive versions
Each version of Minecraft is designed in a different way to fit different systems, devices, or operating systems. Depending on the intended use of the user, Minecraft has different versions.
- Minecraft: Java Edition
- Minecraft: Legacy Console Edition
- Minecraft: New Nintendo Switch 3DS Edition
- Minecraft: Bedrock Edition
- Minecraft: Education Edition
- Minecraft: Raspberry Pi Edition
- Minecraft: Chinese Edition
- Minecraft Earth
- Minecraft Dungeons
For example, the new version of Minecraft: Nintendo Switch 3DS Edition was developed specifically for the New Nintendo 3Ds, New Nintendo 3Ds XL, and New Nintendo 2Ds XL systems.
Or Minecraft: Education Edition contains content to help teachers teach as well as students’ acquisition of knowledge and is specifically designed for education. Even many countries apply this version as a compulsory subject.
Or if you are looking for a version that supports cross-platform online multiplayer for a more enjoyable experience, you should not miss the Minecraft PE version in Minecraft: Bedrock Edition.
The Minecraft PE version is also a very special version that we would like to recommend to users because it is worth it for them to experience. Continue reading below to make your experience more complete!
Minecraft PE – Pocket Edition
What is Minecraft PE?
Minecraft PE is fully written as Minecraft Pocket Edition. This is one of the 8 selected and most used cross-platform online versions of Minecraft Bedrock Edition.
Minecraft PE is a place where you can unleash your unlimited creativity and explore online with your friends in a virtual 3D sandbox world. You have the right to choose how many people interact with you.
Unlike other versions, this version is highly survival and extremely fun allowing you to build, grow crops and animals for food, create weapons for survival, and much more.
In the world of Minecraft PE, your empire will reach new heights. Minecraft PE includes more than 300 different modern buildings such as airports, tube houses, skyscrapers, old sports stadiums, etc.
Game mode: Survival and Creative
Minecraft – Pocket Edition includes two main modes, Survival and Creative. This awesome version focuses on diving into worldwide survival mode and enjoying unlimited resources in creative mode.
- Creative Mode: In this mode, the player has access to nearly all the resources and items in the game through the inventory menu and can place or remove them instantly. Players can switch the ability to fly freely around this amazing 3D world at will.
- Survival Mode: Their characters in this mode will not take any damage and are not affected by hunger. This exciting game mode helps players focus more on building and creating projects of any size without clutter.
Colorful graphics and vivid sound
The interface and graphics quality of a best-selling video game of all time, with 200 million copies sold and 126 million monthly active users as of 2020 will certainly never let us down.
Users can feel the sharpness to detail of each piece of high-quality 3D graphics. The music and sound effects in the Minecraft PE version have had a new improvement, built and designed by Daniel “C418” Rosenfeld.
Minecraft PE is a collection of the most characteristic sounds in Minecraft that make users always feel excited and fun when immersing themselves in the colorful world.
Great visual and musical elements are harmoniously blended in Minecraft PE, making players feel extremely enjoy in every moment of the game.
Minecraft PE version is rated by users as a spiritual food when you are tired that you should not ignore.
Outstanding features of the Minecraft PE
- Players can freely build things with blocks. From the simplest houses to the most magnificent castles, you can create, discover and survive by yourself.
- To fight all kinds of dangerous creatures, making weapons and armor is essential for each player.
- Players can walk in any direction for hours without needing an invisible wall.
- Minecraft – Pocket Edition focuses mainly on Survival and Creative modes. Players will be tasked with digging into survival mode around the world and enjoy unlimited resources in creative mode in this version.
- Users only need to pay once and can play on any of their Android devices.
- Multiplayer: To build a place or create anything, you can add up to 10 people to your game and use their help.
- Unique Graphics: The graphics of Minecraft PE in particular and Minecraft, in general, are pixel-like which may feel different to you at first but once you start playing the graphics become addictive.
- Marketplace: Players will discover the latest community creations on the market! You will have the opportunity to receive unique maps, skins, and texture packs from your favorite creators.
- Add widget: With the added widget, customize your experience even more with it! It’s easier to create new resource packs in the game than you’re a techie, and you can modify behavior based on data in Minecraft PE.
How to download Minecraft PE?
Minecraft P.E is the most famous paid game in the world. It is worth the game full of creativity, strategy, survival… You can download the Minecraft PE game at the links that the game developer recommends below:
- Apple Gadgets: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/minecraft/id479516143
- Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mojang.minecraftpe
- Xbox: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/minecraft
- Windows: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/minecraft-for-windows-10/9nblggh2jhxj?activetab=pivot:overviewtab
- The video game is also available on Amazon for PlayStation: https://www.amazon.com/Minecraft-PlayStation-4-Sony/dp/B00NXSRP72
Frequently Asked Questions about Minecraft Pocket Edition.
Question 1: Is Minecraft PE free?
- No. Minecraft Pocket Edition is a premium version that is not free and it costs about $15 on Google Play Store.
Question 2: How to play Multi-Player on Minecraft PE (Local)?
- This is a common question that many players ask about how to play multiplayer on the local server of Minecraft Pocket edition so follow our given steps below to do it!
- Step 1: Make sure all other players joining the game with you must have the same version of Minecraft.
- Step 2: Open Minecraft and click play and create a new world on your device. You should go to the “Game Menu -> Options” and enable the “Local Server Multiplayer” option.
- Step 3: Now it’s time for all other players to open Minecraft and click Play. They can find your world in their list instead of creating a new one with a simple click on your newly created world and click connect to join the same room and get started build.
Question 3: Is Minecraft PE available for iOS?
- Yes. The current version of Minecraft Pocket is supported and available for iOS devices, you just need to download it from the official Apple app store. Although Minecraft is not free, it is available on Windows, iOS, and Android. Users can completely download it from the respective app stores at the following prices: Minecraft for Windows ($26.99). Minecraft for iOS ($6.99). Minecraft for Android ($6.99).
Our website is ready to answer your questions. If you want to contribute or share your opinion, please write in the comment section below this article. Now is the best time for you to experience this version of Minecraft PE (Pocket Edition). Thanks for your interest in our website!